SOCIETY HAE

Change The World, Create Something!

OPEN CALL: DJs, Authors, Performers, Musicians and Filmmakers Needed @ Brooklyn Museum

Shout(Out) Brooklyn!: A Visitor-Curated Target First Saturday

Do you love Target First Saturdays and want to get involved? Are you curious about what goes into the programming? Maybe you have a
musician you'd love to hear at the Brooklyn Museum or know of an
undiscovered DJ with a unique sound.

From July 1-31, visit www.brooklynmuseum.org/shoutoutbrooklyn to nominate performers, films and books, and influence who and what you
will see and hear at the October 2 event!

Tags: art, authors, brooklyn, film, museum, music, performance

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Gemelya,
I'm a singer/Songwriter I'm very interested in this event please checkout my channel at.......www.Youtube.com/SingerSongwriter001"..let me know what you think..thanks for your time while reading this reply...Gemelya

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SHAE NETWORK

Facebook Twitter Blog RSS YouTube

SUPPORT SHAE

HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD THROUGH ART
Your donation enables us to continue to provide a platform for emerging artists as well as offer free arts & culture programming for the greater community at large.

SHAE NEWS

Team SHAE made the The Root's 2012 "Black Bloggers You Should Know" list.

SOCIETY SOUNDS

Check out the AFRIKA21 Mixtape vol4 - The SXSW Edition & Your Soundtrack To The New African Renaissance

Badge

Loading…

Events

Latest Activity

stukes updated their profile
11 hours ago
Anselmo Pelembe posted a video

Anselmo Pelembe Pottery

02:15
Anselmo Pelembe Pottery "London Design Festival 2014" London Design Festival 2014 The Africa & African-Caribbean Design Diaspora Festival 2014 Anselmo Pelembe With a background in Art and Photography, having gained a degree in Graphic Design in…
Sep 5
Anselmo Pelembe posted an event
Thumbnail

Anselmo Pelembe Pottery "London Design Festival 2014" at Bargehouse, Oxo Tower Wharf Barge House Street,SE1 9PH London, United Kingdom

September 18, 2014 at 11am to September 21, 2014 at 8pm
Anselmo Pelembe Pottery "London Design Festival 2014"London Design Festival 2014The Africa & African-Caribbean Design Diaspora Festival 2014Anselmo PelembeWith a background in Art and Photography, having gained a degree in Graphic Design in 2011, Anselmo Pelembe has gone on to establish a design company ‘Lupa Design Creative Studio’. His design work is available on …See More
Sep 5
British Urban Film Festival posted a status
"New month, new week, New ident promo for #BUFF2014. Have a look, pass it on, buy a ticket #STARTSTHURSDAY http://j.mp/1tS974Z"
Sep 1
British Urban Film Festival posted a video

The 2014 British Urban Film Festival Ident Promo

http://www.britishurbanfilmfestival.co.uk Organisers of the British Urban Film Festival release their official ident promo for the 9th annual British Urban F...
Sep 1
British Urban Film Festival posted events
Aug 26
British Urban Film Festival posted a status
"WATCH AGAIN: 'Driftwood' & 'Sunny Boy' now available on 4od http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-shooting-gallery/4od#3746445…"
Aug 26
Bintou posted an event
Thumbnail

HOTSTEPPER Reggae & Dancehall Sundays W/ Special guest Dj HHH at Sutra Lounge

August 31, 2014 at 10pm to September 1, 2014 at 4am
Aug 25

Centered on fashion, music, art and culture, Society HAE serves as a point of convergence for creative minds across the globe.

© 2014   Created by Ngozi Odita.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service